05 December 2008

10th Anniversary

Today is officially our 10th Year of marriage! I just can’t believe how time fly, and with that being said, I can’t believe that I’m 10 years married. Today 10 years back, I woke up and spend a wonderful morning with all friends and family I so dearly loved, and the afternoon, more friends and family who has been there for the both of us since we were little, till the day we were joined as husband and wife. There have been so many days which were not the all moonlight and roses, but there were also the days where we were able to share the most wonderful memories and we cherish every single moment we had. Today, is the most wonderful day of our life, where we can look back on all those wonderful years together and be able to spend more wonderful years together as husband and wife…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comment, thank you for sending me one