23 January 2012

POAS...

So I’ve been contemplating – should I or should I not POAS.


I didn’t want to because I didn’t want to confirm anything. Not a possible positive and definitely not a negative, but yesterday morning it was my 10th day of AF not arriving, and I started to get a bit worried. I have no confirmation of anything, and what if something is wrong.

So I actually woke up early yesterday morning, I just think that everything was playing on my mind and went to the bathroom and tested, and immediately it showed the below


The test came out negative! Is this another BFN? What the hell is happening with my body right now? My ovaries cramp it’s painful and there is still no flow not even spotting, and I know for a fact that I did not miscalculate my dates. I have them marked down in my calendar and I double checked, triple checked and I have definitely calculated it correctly

What’s up? I need to phone someone, and I'm a bit confused as to who to phone right now. I haven’t been to the fertility clinic in a year, and what if I just go to the GP for a blood test and something else is wrong. I know that my progesterone has always been a problem

What to do, what to do?

3 comments:

  1. We haven’t heard from you in a while. Is everything Okay? Please do post, we miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi

    you don't want to worry,just visit a gynecologist they will provide you the good solution for you problems...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really the best treatment for infertile mothers.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comment, thank you for sending me one