19 January 2012

WTH?

So I'm standing and typing the message while I'm waiting for hubby to finish off at work. At last I have some time to quickly post anything on my blog.

It has been a awesome year so far and 2011, had a number of positive things for me. I think one of the most critical (not necessarily positive) things for me was that I had a break from IF and all the planning, appointment and then disappointments, and this year became the year of focus again for us.
Today I thought I'll give you a update on that exactly.

So I was planning to go back to the clinic this month, but I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I have a 26-28 day cycle but this month I'm sitting on day 33 today and AF has still not arrived. WTH? I normally don't have this. I have a lot of cramping and it feels that it's time for her, but nothing yet. So I suppose I would have to wait and see. Or maybe I really counted my days wrong!

I don't know if maybe just maybe by the grace of God I might be... No I can't think that right now. I haven't even tested yet. Don't want the disappointment but something is up...

So that's me.. And where I am, how are you?

** Update 20/01/2012 - still nothing
** Update 21/01/2012 - Nothing - thinking I should POAS
** Update 22/01/2012 - Nothing (see new Post)

3 comments:

  1. Our bodies always find a way to surprise us, don't they? If it were me, and I was that late, I'd be testing first thing tomorrow morning. Even though I know the most logical outcome, I'd have to know and not wonder. Best of luck to you, whatever you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, boy. If you can hold out on testing, I would be amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi! I'd do a test!!! You just never know...

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comment, thank you for sending me one