05 January 2009

2009!

It’s a New Year and WOW how great the New Year started for me. I was privileged enough to spend a wonderful Christmas and New Year with family and friends, and I realised how dear my family is to me. One sometimes gets to tied down to your own things that you somehow loose track of the things that others experienced. Starting 2009, I want to thank each and every person who contributed on my blog, and I want to thank one person in particular: Tam thank you very much for your encouragement in 2008, you inspired me to start with a blog which has really helped me come to terms with everything in my life, furthermore, you showed me that there are people out there who also go through the same as what I am, and that it’s okay to talk about it, and that you don’t have to go through this journey alone. May 2009, be a blessed year for each and every one of you; hope that your year will be blessed, and that you will remain as strong as you always have been. I also hope that we will be able to support one another on this journey, and share all the great times that lies ahead. Have a Gr8 2009…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comment, thank you for sending me one