08 May 2009

8 Days Late

Ok so AF still hasn’t arrived which means I am already 8 days into my next cycle….

Is this good news or bad news?????????

This morning I went for another blood test as requested by Dr, and am awaiting the results… but while I wait I couldn’t have imagined how slow time goes by. They say time flies when you’re having fun, and when you’re not… darn, I wish I wish it could have been quicker.

I’m so hopeful, I’m so anxious, and I know I’m getting each and every little hope there is up. Am I in for a roller coaster ride of emotions when I get the results, or will I be overwhelmed?

Anyway, for now, I’m exited; and hopeful and hopefully this little bubble of hope and dreams wouldn’t blow up into tiny pieces of heartache

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comment, thank you for sending me one