16 January 2008

Sending and tracking

Well I officially went to the post office on 14 Jan 08, and send off the letter and stamp that the registrar needed to send me a copy of the file. Ya that little file that know everything about you, which you don’t know yet. Once again patience is of the essence… and patience is not what I have. I send of all the details pertaining to my brothers, mother, grandmother, grandfather and everyone else that could lead me to any answer to a guy I discover through a lady that also does tracing. Anyway this guy is so much closer, and really helpful. He contacted me and asked me more about what I know, I had to explain the whole process, and hopefully I will be able to get the answers that I so desperately need by next week sometime, or other wise I will be able to hear what he was able to trace. Sometimes it makes it easier on you when someone is searching with you. I don’t know if he will find anything that I haven’t found or tried to find, but it still gives me hope. It makes me feel as if I’m not alone in this. At least someone helps me, and it helps me a great deal that I can speak to him regarding this. Eventhough I haven’t met him, and have only spoken to him, I perceive him to be a passionate person. Passionate enough to help me find my family… And so, I have to wait… why is it that one always has to wait for everything. I know they say that good things will come to those who wait, but hey… what’s the time limit to wait… Another waiting episode of: The days of my life!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stefanie,

    This search is on as for as long as I can remember. I am so happy for you that you find information along the way. That helps you through this search.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comment, thank you for sending me one