15 August 2008

Acupuncture sessions 3

Another day of acupuncture! And she changed my medicine today. Sometimes I can’t believe that I am actually going through with this needle thing. The more I think about it the more I realise how desperate I have become. Desperate for a child in our life, I would never have done this type of thing before, and here I am, the 3rd session, and not that I am forced, I am going out of my own. So the same old story… blood pressure, take off watch, shoes, socks and loosen up everything around the waste. This time a little more needles is involved she explained. So once again 1 needle went into my calve, the other needle goes just above the foot, the other above the knee, again one in the forearm, the other just as you bend your arm on both ends, this time 4 in the belly, and one again in the head… Hells bells that one hurts… once again the electrode machine are placed on all these needles in the belly, and you are left to lay there for 30 minutes. And again After the 30 minutes the timer went off, and she came to remove all needles. Then she took the bottles and this time 6 of these and she lightens them up, places it on my back again and made me sit there for about 10 minutes this time… when you move it almost sounds like bells coming from afar, meantime it bottles hanging on your back…. What a silly thought anyway. I can’t see why this bottle thing should work, but hey, I’m not the doctor. They know best and they understand the body much better than what I do, so I just keep believing this is going to work and have faith. Once again she comes and removes these bottles hanging like grapes from my back, pulling off one by one, and she rubbed the ointment in. Every time she does that, its really a relieve. I love the smell. It smells like peppermint… and it gives your back a tingly feeling… it warms your back and you really feel great after that… except for the marks these nasty little bottles leave on your back for weeks! Anyway, at the end of this session, she removed the little nasty devil of a round needle from my ear. What relieve one can’t imagine how such a little piece of steel can hurt you! Thanks goodness its out

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comment, thank you for sending me one