23 August 2008

Acupuncture sessions 4

Hey there, we had one very interesting session this morning at 10:00 AM. Well first of all we had the electrician coming over to lay a new electrical cable in the garden, so that I can officially switch on the new garden fountain. I was so excited to get the fountain working. I think that my garden really looks like a fairy fantasy. Anyway, we had to be at the acupuncturist at 10:00 am for our first session together. Got there, and I had the same routine as normal, blood pressure is tested, some questioning in terms of CD1 which started, then the 2 needles again in the arms, 3 in the legs this time, 4 on the belly and one again in the head, but this time no electrodes were added onto the needles on the belly, instead a little box were placed on the lower belly, with some stuff that they burn in there. This warms up the belly to relieve some of the pain. So there I lay for 30 minutes, while I was laying there Pieter also started with his session. He had to lay face done, he got 2 needles in the neck, one in the arm just below the bend, one in his legs just above the ankle and 4 on his back in a cross like shape, and off cause he got electrodes added on the needles on his back, and he had to lay for 30 minutes. After I completed my 30 minutes, once again the bottle warming session started and I got 5 bottles. One at the top of my spine, then 2 underneath that, another 2 underneath that, and the last one almost on my bum, and while I was waiting for the 10 minutes to pass, the doctor came to explain the medication that Pieter has to take. He also has to take 8 little herbal tables with luke warm water in the mornings and evenings. I just continue with the medicine I was given in my previous session. After the 30 minutes that Pieter had to lay there, he also started with his bottle session, he got 4 one on the top of his spine, 2 underneath that on his kidneys, and one almost on his bum… and he waited. After the session we both were so relaxed and really felt so good. We drove home and discussed the weekend that was still ahead. What a stunning peaceful weekend! Hope your weekend was as great as mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comment, thank you for sending me one