23 September 2008

Administrator

Well I’ve seen a new administrator today, seeing that I had to work through a couple of Cv’s to find me a new administrator… now you would ask where the previous one is… and I don’t really want to elaborate to much about the subject but, all I can say is that some environments, stress, and people just can’t work together, so she decided to leave… anyway… I had to do everything on my own, and there were times that I felt that I’m never gonna see the end of the tunnel, or the little light shining at that end, will be one hell of a train… Ya well, at least I got through it, and interviewed a new candidate on 19 September 2008, which we did not take… and then again on today 23 September 2008, now this lady will be starting with me soon, thank you… thank you…! Time is of the essence, and I can’t wait for her to start, even though she will still have to settle in, and I know that they say that it takes approximately 3 – 6 months to settle in, it will definitely help a lot. Now we just have to wait and see whether she will take the offer, and when she will be starting….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comment, thank you for sending me one