18 March 2008

Is no feedback Good feedback?

Hi there, I want to make use of this opportunity to thank you all who forward me comments and mails; I really do appreciate your support. Well, I’m sure that you all are waiting in anticipation for the big ANSWER! Sorry girls, no feedback yet. I phoned the doctors offices this morning to enquire, but due to the other blood test also being done, they don’t have any feedback yet. I suppose we will all have to hang on this little thread… hang in there, and wait for that promising call!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Stefanie,

    Can't really say, it's good or bad. You just hang in there. I know it might be frustrating, but the wait could be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girl,

    Hope you are doing well… You are in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. O my girl,
    It's exciting, can't want to hear the BIG ANSWER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O my gosh cant believe you still waiting.... i would have driven myself mad by now

    wishing you all the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. and the clock is ticking. I am sure by now you'll be a nerve ball.... any news yet

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comment, thank you for sending me one